- NCA is a Christian preparatory school for middle and high school boys that specializes in entrepreneurship and leadership.
- At the heart of our program is a dedicated, experienced, and caring faculty.
- Each educator is willing and prepared to work with students from various academic backgrounds.
- The Academy understands the God-given desire young men have for adventure and leadership.
- Northbridge Christian Academy's mission is to reach young men by incorporating adventure, entrepreneurship, and leadership into their school experience.
- Our goal is to help guide them to value their educational career and equip them with proper academic and godly leadership tools.
- The Academy will provide a classical liberal arts education and a motivating entrepreneurship program that is specifically targeted for college-bound middle and high school boys.
- Student achievement is directed toward mastery of the basics, exploration of arts and sciences, and understanding of the foundational tenets of our American and Christian heritage.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Jaime Knapp|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ju-jutsu Program (credit available to students), Percussion Ensemble, Student Statesmanship Institute (SSI) Ju-jutsu Program (credit available to students),
Student Statesmanship Institute (SSI),
- If your son is looking to be apart of a cutting edge school experience, where he will receive a superior education, as well as an understanding of true entrepreneurship, NCA should be his first choice. He will be challenged in the classroom and outside the classroom. Boys like movement, purpose, and a challenge that carries a direct result. School can be laborious, yet given the proper tools and mission statement, students can step up to the challenge and succeed. When learning about our country's Christian and Western Heritage, boys are given examples of how perseverance and following truth was part of everyday life, and we are all expected to step up to the plate and give it our best swing.
- Whether studying for a math test or dog-mushing in the U.P., we teach our young men that life can be exciting when they are challenged. Our job is to properly equip these boys with the appropriate tools.
Profile last updated: 04/03/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ann ArborGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
3540 Dixboro Lane
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Orchard LakeGrades: 9-12 | 475 students
3535 Indian Trl
Orchard Lake, MI 48324
Our son learned more in the first 6 weeks of school than in several past years at other private schools. The depth of true academic learning and growth in terms of Christian values and morals has been phenomenal. We would highly recommend this Christian school for middle and high school boys! We are so lucky to have this educational opportunity in our community.
- Posted by Parent - mlcic
This has been a great experience for our son, he is learning so much that other schools NEVER taught him. Finally, this is a school that doesn't just say "Christian" but truly follows scripture and has the boys understand what it is they are learning. One other thing is that they aren't worried about enrolling a certain number of students, they take care of the ones they have!
- Posted by Parent - bramy
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.