Grades: Nursery School-PK | 65 students
- Welcome and please take a moment to meet the teachers at the Northglenn KinderCare!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- We want to personally thank you for your interest in our school. We are committed to providing your child the best experience in Early Childhood Education. We strive to be the best, with a deep focus on school readiness, physical development, and maintaining a healthy and safe center for all the children in our care.
- We are committed to providing all the children with a safe and healthy center. We take pride in our center and it shows through our deep focus on safety. All staff are trained with CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions as well as training on disaster, fire, and tornado procedures to keep the children safe. We have a Health& Safety Coordinator on site who completes a Health and Safety Calendar, Cleaning Checklist, and a Center Safety Checklist monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- Adams county CCAP-- Full-time enrollment only
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeavertonGrades: NS-PK | 79 students
18685 SW Baseline Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97006
NorthglennGrades: PK-KG | 34 students
10689 Melody Dr
Northglenn, CO 80234
NorthglennGrades: KG | 5 students
11550 Washington St
Northglenn, CO 80233
ThorntonGrades: K | 103 students
12121 Pennsylvania St
Thornton, CO 80241
DenverGrades: PK-12 | 265 students
12000 Zuni Street
Denver, CO 80234
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.