Grades: PK-12 | 603 students
- Northland Christian School's mission is to provide academic excellence in a Christian environment enabling children to grow spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- Northland Christian School's focus is that all students receive a quality academic education encapsuled in a thorough knowledge of our Biblical heritage.
- The goal of the school's administration, faculty and staff is to guide each student into an awareness of his or her individual worth and an appreciation of the worth and individuality of others.
- NCS believes that every student deserves the opportunity to develop to his or her fullest potential in all areas of learning and at a rate suited to individual ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||603 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
- Northland Christian School's mission is for students to grow spiritually, academically, physcially, and socially for the glory of God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringGrades: PK-8 | 692 students
18926 Klein Church Rd
Spring, TX 77379
HoustonGrades: NS-8 | 247 students
5000 W Tidwell Rd
Houston, TX 77091
HoustonGrades: K-12 | 665 students
11123 Cypress N Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77065
SpringGrades: PK-8 | 270 students
5500 FM 2920 Rd
Spring, TX 77388
SpringGrades: PK-8 | 325 students
2601 Spring Stuebner Rd
Spring, TX 77389
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.