- North Shore Junior Academy, established in 1955 by the North Shore Seventh-Day Adventist Church, seeks to provide a quality education for grades K-10 in a safe, Christian environment.
- It is the philosophy of the church and the school that true education should seek the development of the whole person - the physical, mental, spiritual, and social being.
- North Shore has a fantastic group of students coming from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds.
- It is our philosophy that each individual is of infinite worth, and our staff of certified teachers is committed not only to helping students grow academically but in all aspects of their lives.
- North Shore Junior Academy is a school committed to excellence while maintaining a family atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
3017 S Wells Street
Chicago, IL 60616
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 325 students
1443 W Division Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 1130 students
59 W North Blvd
Chicago, IL 60610
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 450 students
1710 W Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60613
2101 N Fremont Street
Chicago, IL 60614