Grades: PK-12 | 270 students
- The purpose of Northumberland Christian School is to teach every subject from a Biblical perspective and to help the student to see all of life from God's point of view.
- The underlying philosophy of secular education teaches the child that we live in a world of chance, and whatever order is seen in the world is attributed to the laws of "nature"; however, our school continually teaches the child that all is ordered and controlled by God.
- The ultimate goal of our entire educational process is the glory of God, and not only man's good and man's development.
- Man has not rightly learned, until he has learned to take his place at the feet of his Creator in worship, praise, and submission, and has learned to live to His glory in every detail of life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Computer Science A|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,300|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NorthumberlandGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
135 Spruce Hollow Road
Northumberland, PA 17857
SelinsgroveGrades: 3-11 | 21 students
50 Gospel Way
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
MiltonGrades: PK-12 | 306 students
363 Stamm Rd
Milton, PA 17847
MifflinburgGrades: 1-11 | 61 students
124 Turkey Run Rd
Mifflinburg, PA 17844
LewisburgGrades: 1-9 | 41 students
667 Young Road
Lewisburg, PA 17837
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.