Grades: 2-12 | 104 students
- Northwest Children's Home Education operates three private, non-profit K-12 Education Centers.
- All three schools are accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, and officially recognized by the Idaho State Department of Education and the Washington Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- The mission of the Northwest Children's Home Education is to provide quality rehabilitative, therapeutic and educational services for children and families.
- Our largest school, in Lewiston, serves between 100-115 special needs students.
- About half these children are Children's Home residents, and come from all over Idaho and Washington.
- The others are from the Lewis-Clark Valley and surrounding communities.
- In Nampa, the Syringa school provides educational services for up to 24 residential girls.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.