Grades: 2-12 | 104 students
- Northwest Children's Home Education operates three private, non-profit K-12 Education Centers.
- All three schools are accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, and officially recognized by the Idaho State Department of Education and the Washington Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- The mission of the Northwest Children's Home Education is to provide quality rehabilitative, therapeutic and educational services for children and families.
- Our largest school, in Lewiston, serves between 100-115 special needs students.
- About half these children are Children's Home residents, and come from all over Idaho and Washington.
- The others are from the Lewis-Clark Valley and surrounding communities.
- In Nampa, the Syringa school provides educational services for up to 24 residential girls.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.