Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
- The Academy opened its doors in 1979 as a pre-school in 1982 evolved the elementary school component of our program.
- NICL is not a new school, but a proven concept in education that involves the family in the educational development of the child.
- A multi-level classroom helps the child work out problems of relating to other children.
- Instruction in small groups allows for both individualizing learning and emotional support.
- High standards for performance, a stimulating environment and an excellent teaching staff using computers and an innovative curricula ensure a smooth growth experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Alternative School Network
Institute for Independent Education
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Northwest Institute For Contemporary Lrng Academy also viewed these schools: Chicago Christian Academy.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.