Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
- The Academy opened its doors in 1979 as a pre-school in 1982 evolved the elementary school component of our program.
- NICL is not a new school, but a proven concept in education that involves the family in the educational development of the child.
- A multi-level classroom helps the child work out problems of relating to other children.
- Instruction in small groups allows for both individualizing learning and emotional support.
- High standards for performance, a stimulating environment and an excellent teaching staff using computers and an innovative curricula ensure a smooth growth experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Alternative School Network
Institute for Independent Education
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Northwest Institute For Contemporary Lrng Academy also viewed these schools: Chicago Christian Academy.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.