Grades: NS-1 | 59 students
- A local group of parents, convinced that a Montessori education is the best available for children, founded Northwood Montessori School in 1975.
- Established as a non-profit educational organization, Northwood is the oldest AMI recognized school in the FM 1960 area.
- Providing children beween the ages of 2 1/2 and 6 1/2 with a safe, stable environment which enables them to develop self-confidence, independence, inner discipline and a love for learning is the school's purpose.
- Here, each child progresses through an individualized program consisting of language development, reading, math skills, botany, geography, art, music and movement.
- Our proven teaching methods and exceptional materials are designed to involve the whole child in the learning process.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
People that viewed Northwood Montessori School also viewed these schools: Northland Christian School Pk-12.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.