Grades: NS-1 | 59 students
- A local group of parents, convinced that a Montessori education is the best available for children, founded Northwood Montessori School in 1975.
- Established as a non-profit educational organization, Northwood is the oldest AMI recognized school in the FM 1960 area.
- Providing children beween the ages of 2 1/2 and 6 1/2 with a safe, stable environment which enables them to develop self-confidence, independence, inner discipline and a love for learning is the school's purpose.
- Here, each child progresses through an individualized program consisting of language development, reading, math skills, botany, geography, art, music and movement.
- Our proven teaching methods and exceptional materials are designed to involve the whole child in the learning process.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
People that viewed Northwood Montessori School also viewed these schools: Northland Christian School Pk-12.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.