- Notre Dame Academy is a vibrant, Catholic, college-preparatory learning community, sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
- The Academy guides young women in their personal faith formation, challenges students to pursue academic excellence, and encourages social responsibility on behalf of global justice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||19 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,000|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Spatola|
- Notre Dame Academy is a Catholic, college preparatory high school for young women sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. Notre Dame Academy’s mission is to educate young women to pursue the opportunities of the 21st century with competence, confidence, courage, and hope. Learning is a journey, a collaborative process between and among students and teachers. We promote academic excellence, personal effort and service to the community, as we encourage our students to master an essential core of knowledge, develop a life-long love of learning and take an active role in the community. While remaining committed to the value of a liberal arts education, we pride ourselves on our ability to respond effectively to educational change. We strive to prepare our students thoroughly as they embark upon their university experience and life’s work.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrocktonGrades: 9-12 | 596 students
738 Court St
Brockton, MA 02302
DedhamGrades: 7-12 | 432 students
85 Lowder St
Dedham, MA 02026
KingstonGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
399 Bishops Highway
Kingston, MA 02364
MiltonGrades: 9-12 | 335 students
930 Brook Road
Milton, MA 02186
BraintreeGrades: 7-12 | 570 students
80 Independence Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
Graduated in 1999. College was a breeze because NDA gave me such a great education. I also got an athletic scholarship to play college soccer. We didn't have a middle school then and we still had nuns and the convent so it strict in a good way. Don't know how it is now but they believe in the betterment of the student in every aspect of their life.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kimco
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.