Grades: 9-12 | 272 students
- Notre Dame High School is a not-for-profit corporation which is sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Ipswich and Boston Provinces.
- The Ipswich and Boston Provinces are a division of the international community of Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
- Notre Dame High School is a family centered, college preparatory, coeducational secondary school founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, whose charism is “to make known the goodness of God.” The school provides quality education to youth whose access to culturally sensitive, innovative Catholic education might otherwise be beyond their means.
- A special component of Notre Dame High School is the work study program, which engages the Merrimack Valley business community in empowering highly motivated young people with professional skills.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MethuenGrades: 9-12 | 217 students
209 Lawrence Street
Methuen, MA 01844
LawrenceGrades: 9-12 | 1353 students
300 Hampshire St
Lawrence, MA 01841
LowellGrades: 9-12 | 390 students
530 Stevens St
Lowell, MA 01851
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.