|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||1298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||96 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP European History, AP French Language and Culture, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP Studio Art: 2-D Design, AP United States Government and Politics, AP United States History,|
|Average SAT score||1620|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,425|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Peggy Miller|
|Admissions Associate||Joseph Petito|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Winter Track, Wrestling,
- ND Belief Statements We believe…
- A. in the values revealed through the Gospels, centered in God's love and the Catholic faith, which permeate all aspects of the Notre Dame community.
- B. in mutual respect and an appreciation of diversity.
- C. in a challenging, interactive academic environment, that is respectful of the learning style and needs of each individual.
- D. in the development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills, creativity, and a commitment to life-long learning for faculty and students.
- E. in the necessity to have a secure, caring and enthusiastic environment, which has a consistent code of conduct and fosters integrity.
- F. in the promotion of leadership through self-discipline, self-discovery and self-worth, in order to encourage personal responsibility, accountability, growth and fulfillment.
- G. in the need to provide extensive quality opportunities for community service and co-curricular involvement in order to develop personal growth while building pride and ownership in the Notre Dame family beyond the classroom.
- H. in educating our students to discern moral, ethical and responsible choices in a constantly evolving global community.
Profile last updated: 11/17/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TrentonGrades: PK-12 | 587 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
Lawrence TownshipGrades: 9-12 | 818 students
PO Box 6008, 2500 Main Street
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
PrincetonGrades: PK-12 | 951 students
650 Great Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
HightstownGrades: 9-12 | 529 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
PrincetonGrades: 6-12 | 630 students
176 Edgerstoune Road
Princeton, NJ 08540