Grades: PK-12 | 1167 students
- In the brief history of the school, Notre Dame Preparatory and Marist Academy has established itself as one of the premier college preparatory schools in Michigan.
- By offering faith-based guidance, a diverse and rigorous curriculum, fine and performing arts, and championship athletics at every level, NDPMA students develop the character, leadership, and skills necessary to be successful throughout life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||80 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Composition, AP European History, AP Government, AP Literature, AP Macroeconomics, AP Mandarin Chinese, AP Music Theory, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP United States History|
|Average SAT score||1918|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki pants, polo or oxford for boys, skirt, polo or oxford for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,799|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is different for Elementary, Middle, and High Schools. Tuition fluctuates from year to year, decided upon by our Board of Trustees|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen M. Offer|
|Admissions Associate||Kala Parker|
|Total Sports Offered||20 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- In addition to traditional elementary school subjects, students at Notre Dame Marist Academy-Lower Division are exposed to modern language, art, computers, and music beginning in Junior-Kindergarten. Notre Dame Marist Academy Lower Division also offers more than 25 exciting clubs and sports programs for grades four and five.
- The challenging curriculum at Notre Dame Notre Dame Marist Academy-Middle Division features daily instruction in the core academic subjects, modern language, art, music, and computers, as well as the ability to take advanced courses at the high school level. Notre Dame Marist Academy boasts over 30 extracurricular activities, including theatre, band, chorus, and 16 sports.
- At Notre Dame Preparatory, the accolades have been plentiful. In 2007 NDP was recognized as one of America`s Top 50 Catholic High Schools by the Catholic School Honor Roll (www.chshonor.org). In addition, NDP Fighting Irish teams have won 16 division, league, district and regional championships, including the Class B State Championship in Volleyball. Academically, students at NDP have access to more than 150 college preparatory courses, including honors courses in each subject area, as well as 15 Advanced Placement (AP) course offerings. As a result of this comprehensive curriculum, students from NDPMA consistently score 4-5 points higher than the national average on the ACT and, last year alone, earned more than $16 million in scholarships to college.
- As an addition to the exceptional programs at NDPMA, Notre Dame Prep, the only Catholic school in Michigan to be considered a "World School" by the International Baccalaureate Organization, offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. Marist Academy, Middle and Lower Divisions, are certified schools for the Primary Years and Middle Years Programmes of the International Baccalaureate. For more information about this exciting program, visit www.ibo.org.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Orchard LakeGrades: 9-12 | 475 students
3535 Indian Trl
Orchard Lake, MI 48324
Bloomfield HillsGrades: 9-12 | 669 students
7101 Lahser Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
Auburn HillsGrades: NS-12 | 528 students
3075 Shimmons Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
ClarkstonGrades: PK-12 | 489 students
5935 Clarkston Road
Clarkston, MI 48348
RochesterGrades: PK-12 | 293 students
3300 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.