Grades: NS-8 | 161 students
- Notre Dame is a fully accredited Catholic Elementary School, Kindergarten through Eighth grade, located in the the downtown area of Santa Barbara, California.
- Licensed Preschool for children from 2 ½ years.
- The mission of Notre Dame Catholic School is to educate, prepare and inspire.
- Notre Dame School strives for excellence in spiritual, academic, social and physical development.
- The value and uniqueness of each individual to the whole community is recognized and encouraged.
- Recognizing parents as primary educators and acknowledging the presence of God in all persons, Notre Dame School provides a Christian environment that promotes peace and justice.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa BarbaraGrades: K-8 | 270 students
1795 San Leandro Lane
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Santa BarbaraGrades: K-12 | 372 students
4125 Paloma Dr
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
Santa BarbaraGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
2130 Mission Ridge Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Santa BarbaraGrades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.