Grades: K-12 | 128 students
Novi Christian School and McGuffey Academy International assist families across the United States.
We are a Home Education Facilitator.
Students complete their school work under the supervision of the most capable teachers out there, their parents/guardians.
Our program permits students to complete their school work at their own pace.
Home schooling allows a student to concentrating on concepts they need or to advance according to their knowledge.
Students are not held back by a classroom schedule, which allows for success in Home Schooling.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for one student is $400.00 Tuition for two students is $700.00. Tuition for three students is $950.00. Tuition for 4 students or more is $1,200.00. Registration cost is required. Tuition does not include curriculum.|
|Admissions Director||Bethany S. Loe|
- A few of the benefits of allowing us to assist you are:
- A FREE information packet through the mail per your request.
- Reasonable Rates / Family Discounts / Payment Plans
- Transcript Evaluations
- Online Resources about Achievement Tests and FREE Placement Testing for k-8.
- Freedom of Personal Preference in Curriculum.
- Reporting by the Semester (Forms and Instructions Provided).
- Record Keeping.
- Tools to Help Parents Motivate and Challenge Students.
- Accreditation through ACI (Accrediting Commission International).
- Students can Enroll Year-Round.
- Summer/Supplemental Academic Program.
- Annual Graduation Ceremony in Michigan.
Profile last updated: 10/12/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
NoviGrades: PK-12 | 401 students
40800 W. Thirteen Mile Road.
Novi, MI 48377
VassarGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
5656 Washburn Rd
Vassar, MI 48768
BirminghamGrades: PK-12 | 630 students
1051 Oakland Avenue
Birmingham, MI 48009
Bloomfield HillsGrades: PK-12 | 1661 students
Po Box 801
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.