Grades: 1-12 | 150 students
- Founded in 1989, Oak Grove, a nonprofit organization located in Southwest Riverside County, is a 24-hour educational and residential treatment center that serves 76 children (plus an additional 80-90 day students) with a variety of psychological, social, emotional, behavioral, medical and neurological problems with concurrent behavioral difficulties, school problems, family dysfunction and alcohol or substance abuse.
- We are able to treat severely disturbed children and adolescents with a variety of diagnoses and at-risk behaviors, in a safe, structured and therapeutic environment.
- This is in part made possible because of the strength of the overall treatment planning process.
- Oak Grove prides itself on the design, development and implementation of unique, creative and highly individualized treatment plans.
- We work towards the development of specific, focused, measurable and outcome-oriented treatment objectives.
- Therapeutic interventions designed to decrease problem behaviors are based on the child's or adolescent's problems, dynamics, needs, and recommendations from various assessments.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WildomarGrades: K-12 | 231 students
34570 Monte Vista Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595
RiversideGrades: K-12 | 104 students
17241 Van Buren Blvd.
Riverside, CA 92504
MurrietaGrades: PK-12 | 734 students
24225 Monroe Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
I work at this site and love the teachers, kids and staff. What a great facility, they really care about the kids.
- Posted by Teacher - A N
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.