Grades: K-8 | 24 students
- Oak Hill School is a NYS approved Chapter 853 private therapeutic day school for students with emotional and/or behavioral challenges.
- Oak Hill School has a strong record of developing academic competency, interpersonal skills and positive behaviors in our students which allows them to be reintegrated into their home school.
- Our highly committed staff delivers a nontraditional program that uses a variety of resources including nature and the outdoors, hiking, cooking, gardening, photography, ceramics, and computers with internet access to support learning in the traditional subjects.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David Mitchell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbanyGrades: K-12 | 155 students
314 So Manning Blvd
Albany, NY 12208
Saratoga SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 242 students
122 Regent St
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
AlbanyGrades: PK-12 | 335 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
Burnt HillsGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
322 Lake Hill Rd
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Our dedicated staff deliver a non-traditional program for students with emotional and/or behavioral challenges. Our program is fully aligned with NYS Learning Standards and the Common Core Learning Standards.
- Posted by Administrator - clamp
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.