Grades: PK-6 | 57 students
- The Oaks Montessori School is dedicated to total quality education.
- Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing, creative learning environment for the whole person.
- Children attending the school will be exposed to a method which will facilitate the growth of inner discipline and later complex reasoning through a free choice and organized use of didactic materials within an atmosphere conducive to these ends.
- Oaks Montessori School has a highly qualified faculty and staff.
- They are dedicated to the child and total quality education.
- The Headmistress of OMS is a certified Primary and Elementary Montessori Directress and is certified by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
- Directresses of each classroom environment have specific Montessori training from approved Montessori Training Centers and/or certified by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.