Grades: PK-6 | 57 students
- The Oaks Montessori School is dedicated to total quality education.
- Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing, creative learning environment for the whole person.
- Children attending the school will be exposed to a method which will facilitate the growth of inner discipline and later complex reasoning through a free choice and organized use of didactic materials within an atmosphere conducive to these ends.
- Oaks Montessori School has a highly qualified faculty and staff.
- They are dedicated to the child and total quality education.
- The Headmistress of OMS is a certified Primary and Elementary Montessori Directress and is certified by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
- Directresses of each classroom environment have specific Montessori training from approved Montessori Training Centers and/or certified by the Louisiana State Department of Education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.