Grades: PK-12 | 113 students
- OCS is a member of ACSI; AACS and NYACSI. OCS was founded to provide children with a quality academic program founded on Biblical principles and a Christian world view.
- Our school is committed to academic excellence and to Scriptural morality.
- We seek to challenge each student to "Study to show thyself approved unto God." 2 Tim.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,200|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen DuJack|
- OCS places a strong emphasis on reading and writing using the Abeka curriculum. When our Kindergarteners graduate they are reading and writing cursive. Our junior high and high school students are involved in sports, drama, glee club and more.
Profile last updated: 05/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LathamGrades: PK-12 | 131 students
495 Watervliet Shaker Rd
Latham, NY 12110
ScotiaGrades: PK-12 | 346 students
36-38 Sacandaga Rd
Scotia, NY 12302
RensselaerGrades: NS-12 | 252 students
199 Washington Avenue
Rensselaer, NY 12144
TroyGrades: 6-12 | 459 students
174 Williams Rd
Troy, NY 12180
TroyGrades: 7-12 | 509 students
625 7th Ave
Troy, NY 12182
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.