- Oasis School is an elementary and middle school in Reston, Virginia.
- We serve a variety of learners who seek a challenging curriculum in an environment that fosters Success Without Stress.
- Classes are small, and interactive teaching is much like tutoring.
- We are conveniently located near the Wiehle Avenue exit from the Dulles Toll Road.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,700|
National avg.: 85%
- Oasis offers the best of all types of learning environments.
- Like traditional schools, it exposes students to a breadth of knowledge presented by highly skilled teachers.
- Like home school, it individualizes work so that each student is engaged and feels successful.
- Like tutoring, it ensures that each student learns to his or her best abilities. Oasis school prepares students to be lifelong learners and critical thinkers. We focus on each student's strengths.
- We keep our student population small to foster an atmosphere free of cliques and other exclusionary behavior. Our students learn to interact socially with diverse personalities and to develop the interpersonal skills so important in the adult work environment and for life success.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.