Grades: PK-8 | 23 students
- Ocean Day School was founded in the fall of 1982 with the goal and idea of operating as a fully functioning non-profit organization.
- Each child has value and has something unique to contribute to the classroom and school.
- It is our mission to know our students intimately in order to develop their full potential.
- Each child is special with his own way of learning.
- Some are visual learners, some are auditory learners, others are kinesthetic learners.
- Many rely on multiple modalities in order to succeed.
- We take no chances and waste no time.
- We believe it is imperative to immerse children in multi modality learning at an early age.
- We believe that language is the basis of all learning and that learning must take place in a systematic sequence with continuity throughout the grades.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LakewoodGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1133 E County Line Rd
Lakewood, NJ 08701
EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Long BranchGrades: NS-8 | 241 students
345 Second Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 96 students
6401 N Santa Monica Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53217
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.