Grades: PK-8 | 23 students
- Ocean Day School was founded in the fall of 1982 with the goal and idea of operating as a fully functioning non-profit organization.
- Each child has value and has something unique to contribute to the classroom and school.
- It is our mission to know our students intimately in order to develop their full potential.
- Each child is special with his own way of learning.
- Some are visual learners, some are auditory learners, others are kinesthetic learners.
- Many rely on multiple modalities in order to succeed.
- We take no chances and waste no time.
- We believe it is imperative to immerse children in multi modality learning at an early age.
- We believe that language is the basis of all learning and that learning must take place in a systematic sequence with continuity throughout the grades.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LakewoodGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1133 E County Line Rd
Lakewood, NJ 08701
EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Long BranchGrades: NS-8 | 201 students
345 Second Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
WaupacaGrades: 1-11 | 19 students
Po Box 192
Waupaca, WI 54981
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.