Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
- Grace Christian School seeks to provide an education based upon Biblical principles.
- It is our belief that the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God and that salvation is by faith alone in Jesus Christ who as God in the flesh, came to die, to be buried, and rise again for our sins.
- It is our desire to provide the best Christian education and training for all children, for God is not a respecter of persons.
- Grace Christian School is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Private Schools.
- Our teachers are accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools.
- Grace Christian School is a member of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, the National Honor Society of Secondary Schools and the Hillsborough County Christian Educators Association.
- We seek to reach out to our community with the Good News of Jesus Christ in an effort to lead others to Him.
- It is our desire to see the Gospel shared with people everywhere, and that our students will be ambassadors for Christ.
- Our philosophy of education is traditional.
- We believe that students need to be taught basics.
- Basics in reading, writing, and mathematics are building blocks for the future.
- Drill and repetition are keys to learning.
- Furthermore, we believe that discipline is central to a good educational experience.
- Without discipline and structure, education cannot go forward and the child does not develop good habits for future prosperity.
- We believe that our school is a ministry which reaches not only into the home but into the community through our students, staff and teachers.
- It is our desire to reach our community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through literature, tracts and one on one witnessing opportunities.
- The staff and teachers are all born again Christians who seek to serve the Lord through the ministry of teaching.
- Grace Christian is open to students of all races, color and national origin.
- We believe that God is "no respecter of persons".
- Each student must take an entrance exam on the kindergarten and elementary level.
- Middle School and High school students must take an exam and also have a personal interview conducted by a member of the administration.
- Discipline according to the Bible is the responsibility of the parents.
- Our school seeks to support parents in fulfilling this ministry by providing information through a demerit system, and personal contacts by the faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Brain Bowl, Cooking Club, Fantasy Football Club, Game Club, Godly Gals - 7th Grade Girls Club, Man In Demand - 7th Grade Boys Club, National Honor Society, Political Action/Debate Club, Praise & Worship Club, School Newspaper, School Yearbook, Volunteens Brain Bowl, Cooking Club, Game Club, Volunteens, Fantasy Football Club,
Godly Gals - 7th Grade Girls Club,
Man In Demand - 7th Grade Boys Club,
National Honor Society,
Political Action/Debate Club,
Praise & Worship Club,
People that viewed Okeechobee Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Hillsborough Baptist School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.