Grades: PK-K | 131 students
- Old Donation Episcopal Church offers preschool and kindergarten classes as a service to the Church and the community.
- Through the Day School Program, we help our children grow into their full stature as created by God.
- We exist to provide an environment in which children can develop wholesome self-images and grow physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- We believe that as children explore, question, listen, build, paint, play, and sing they develop a love of learning and readiness for school and other life experiences.
- Furthermore, the quality of these early experiences will have a profound life-long influence on each child's potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2-day $135 3-day $185 4-day $215 5-day $255 K $350|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janet Brown|
|Admissions Associate||Christi Stephens|
People that viewed Old Donation Episcopal Day School also viewed these schools: Kings Grant Day School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.