Grades: PK-K | 103 students
- Old Donation Episcopal Church offers preschool and kindergarten classes as a service to the Church and the community.
- Through the Day School Program, we help our children grow into their full stature as created by God.
- We exist to provide an environment in which children can develop wholesome self-images and grow physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- We believe that as children explore, question, listen, build, paint, play, and sing they develop a love of learning and readiness for school and other life experiences.
- Furthermore, the quality of these early experiences will have a profound life-long influence on each child's potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2-day $135 3-day $185 4-day $215 5-day $255 K $350|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janet Brown|
|Admissions Associate||Christi Stephens|
People that viewed Old Donation Episcopal Day School also viewed these schools: Kings Grant Day School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.