- A unique learning center.
- A place were learning blooms.
- A family-owned early learning center experience unlike any other.
- This is Old Spanish Trail School.
- Old Spanish Trail School is the culmination of more than 30 years' experience in early childhood education in Arizona.
- We affirmatively embrace every child's unique talents and dreams, believing that each child has unlimited potential to learn about and contribute to our community, our environment and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jeanne Velasquez|
- Real Time Internet Viewing System. See your child experience learning moments through play. Watch socialization and academic skills emerge right before your eyes. Invite grandparents to share the magic.
- OST offers five programs for children 1 year to 12 years. Toddler Program ' 1 year to 24 months Pre-School Program (1/2 day and full day) ' 2 years-5 years Pre-Kindergarten classes Kindergarten After-School Program ' 5 years-12 years Summer Camp ' 5 years-12 years
- OST has strong commitment to community service through our Charitable Giving Program. We want children as early as possible to appreciate the importance of reaching out beyond themselves and into the community. Several times a year, the school will sponsor charity benefits, where children and parents participate in the fundraising process.
People that viewed Old Spanish Trail School also viewed these schools: Desert Willow Educational Services.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.