|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level. Additional financial information available on our website. Tuition discounts offered for families with multiple children. Families may apply for tuition assistance if needed.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ben Reid|
|Admissions Associate||Angela Dyer|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, GACS Fine Arts Competition, Mechanics Club, Nursing Home Ministry, Science Club, Speech/Drama, Student Council, Yearbook Staff, Young Patriots of America Art Club, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Mechanics Club, Science Club, Speech/Drama, Yearbook Staff, GACS Fine Arts Competition,
Nursing Home Ministry,
Young Patriots of America,
- A Godly Education - Our purpose for Old Suwanee Christian School is to provide a place in our community where boys and girls can get an education based on the principles of Gods Word. This is the only foundation that will insure success in their lives.
- Spiritual Growth - The primary purpose of this ministry is to build young lives on the principles of the Word of God. The teaching materials that we use provide instruction that is from a Godly viewpoint. All of the school activities are designed to promote spiritual growth. We provide our students with values and principles that give them wisdom to live successful lives for the Lord. OSCS students are given directions in their lives that are consistent and definite, based on the absolute truth of the Bible.
- Faculty and Staff - You will enjoy working with a staff of fine Christian who love children and who strive for excellence in their classrooms.
- Academic Progress - OSCS only uses textbooks and curriculum that support an excellent academic education. Every student is evaluated using the Stanford Achievement Test. We encourage students to plan for college after their graduation. Students who do their best in our program are well prepared for the future.
- Social Development - A Christ-like attitude toward others is the theme of our school. Students are taught to love others and do what they can to be a blessing and help to their classmates. The precepts for proper relationships must be instilled early in every childs heart for them to feel valuable to God and others. God has a special purpose for everyone, and every child is taught that he is important to God.
- Physical Growth - Our teachers direct activities that help each student develop physically and emotionally. Our gym, playground, and athletic field provide each student with plenty of room to get their needed physical exercise.
- Facilities - The Lord has abundantly blessed us with beautiful buildings and equipment to provide the proper environment for our students. We maintain a comfortable and pleasing environment so that our children are able to study without distraction. From the landscaping to the computers in the classroom, everything is planned to promote our attitude of professionalism.
- Atmosphere - Students enjoy a well-controlled, Christian atmosphere of learning and growth. All staff and students follow a conservative policy of appearance and dress for all activities. Attitudes and actions that support stability and confidence are nurtured at OSCS.
Profile last updated: 01/18/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DaculaGrades: K-12 | 945 students
Po Box 1028
Dacula, GA 30019
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
SuwaneeGrades: NS-12 | 210 students
3160 Old Atlanta Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
SuwaneeGrades: PK-1 | 202 students
2172 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd
Suwanee, GA 30024
Sugar HillGrades: NS-8 | 576 students
4600 Nelson Brogdon Blvd
Sugar Hill, GA 30518