Grades: PK | 40 students
- Many OFS participants come to the OFS classroom having experienced failure in traditional schools.
- OFS?? goal is to help students overcome fear and frustration they often feel toward school work.
- OFS provides an individualized learning environment in which certified teachers and skilled tutors provide small group and one-on-one instruction.
- The teacher/student ratio for most lessons is 1:5.
- For those studying the Basic Skills Curriculum, the ratio is 1:1.
- Typically, OFS students spend 2-4 hours daily in the classroom and the remainder of the day on the service site.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: PK-KG | 54 students
203 Wisconsin Avenue
Madison, WI 53703
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 242 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
MononaGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
4913 Schofield St
Monona, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: 10-12 | 9 students
Po Box 45045
Madison, WI 53744
2017 Londonderry Dr.
Madison, WI 53704
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.