Grades: 7-12 | 8 students
- Operation Rebirth is a Christian boarding school and family ministry, committed to providing a Christ-centered academic program for young boys, while focusing on strengthening and restoring family relationships through the application of God's Word.
- Operation Rebirth is incorporated under a board of seven evangellically-based directors, and is aimed at assisting boys up to eighteen years of age who are having problems adjusting to school, home and community life.
- At the school, we provide the student Biblical teaching, real life experience, and lessons for a successful life.
- We teach them to respect others, to form good relationships, and to be a responsible person.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
UrbanaGrades: K-12 | 63 students
960 Childrens Home Road
Urbana, OH 43078
SidneyGrades: K-8 | 286 students
120 E Water St
Sidney, OH 45365
PiquaGrades: K-8 | 35 students
1306 Garbry Rd
Piqua, OH 45356
TroyGrades: PK-6 | 172 students
420 E Water St
Troy, OH 45373
PiquaGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
503 W North St
Piqua, OH 45356
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.