Grades: 7-12 | 74 students
- Oregon Outreach, Inc. is a non-profit organization incorporated in 1988, with the goal of providing employment and training opportunities for youth throughout Oregon.
- Today, the organization operates accredited school programs in the Portland Metro area.
- Oregon Outreach's alternative school programs - based on a nationally acclaimed private DeLaSalle Education Center model in Kansas City, Missouri assist youth who have previously dropped out of the traditional school setting, or who are at high risk to drop out.
- Oregon Outreach programs provide individualized instruction, small class size, comprehensive supportive services, and high academic standards.
- By including the student in the design of his or her academic program, it is the goal of Oregon Outreach to make education meaningful for the student.
- Support services are offered to help the student stabilize his or her life so that education can become a reality.
- The mission of Oregon Outreach, Inc. is to provide an accredited academic program and support system, which assists the student in succeeding in the classroom, at home and in the community.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.