Grades: K-8 | 315 students
- Our Lady of Angels School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education that emphasizes spiritual growth, academic excellence, respect, and compassion for all individuals and one self.
- We provide a foundation of knowledge in Catholic values and encourage our students to live out the gospel message.
- We prepare students to become responsible and contributing members of society.
- We teach and model Christian values and offer educational programs that identify the needs and learning styles of all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Arte Program, Brownie/Girl Scouts After School Arte Program,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurlingameGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
ColmaGrades: KG-8 | 237 students
20 Reiner St
Colma, CA 94014
South San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 305 students
434 Alida Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.