Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
- Our Lady of the Assumption in Lynnfield, Massachusetts is a Catholic school that exists primarily for the total development of the student through spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- Only with the mutual support, cooperation and encouragement of parents and faculty can the mission be fully realized in the life of the student.
- In fulfilling our mission we prepare the youth at Our Lady of the Assumption School to be concerned Christians and future leaders in our changing society.
- In accordance with this mission, we present the following philosophy Lead each student closer to God through an increase in understanding, practice and profession of Catholic principles.
- Instill into each student a love of learning through an academic environment that stresses fulfilling potential though both independent and cooperative study.
- Foster in each student a respectful relationship with all of Creation self, family, others and the earth.
- Encourage each student to become an instrument of peace in the tradition of St. Francis of Assisi through prayer, simplicity and love of neighbor.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 307 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
MelroseGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
4 Myrtle St
Melrose, MA 02176
PeabodyGrades: PK-12 | 276 students
83 Pine Street
Peabody, MA 01960
WinchesterGrades: PK-5 | 161 students
162 Washington St
Winchester, MA 01890
LynnGrades: PK-8 | 210 students
26 Urban St
Lynn, MA 01904
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.