Grades: NS-K | 87 students
- Our Lady of Bethlehem School and Child Care is a proven tradition in early childhood education.
- Our Lady of Bethlehem is not just a school and childcare facility.
- It is a community of families who share common goals for their children and for the school.
- Our main goals are educational development, spiritual development, and social development.
- Our Lady of Bethlehem purpose is to provide children opportunities to develop their natural abilities and Christian values by teaching as Jesus did and by spreading the Gospel message of the Lord.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniforms for Kindergarten)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Class, Library Class, Physical Education, Technology Class Art Class, Library Class, Physical Education,
- In the tradition of the Sisters of the Poor Child Jesus, Our Lady of Bethlehem is a comprehensive Catholic school and childcare whose mission is to provide exceptional faith formation and early education in a safe, nurturing community to each student and family it serves.
- In each aspect of a student`s education and development, Our Lady of Bethlehem continues to advance in curriculum and assessment and provides comparative excellence in education and staff. Our Lady of Bethlehem`s offering focuses on children from ages 2-1/2 through Kindergarten, and maintains a high teacher-to-child ratio.
Profile last updated: 01/15/2016
People that viewed Our Lady Of Bethlehem School & Childcare also viewed these schools: St James The Less School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.