Grades: K-8 | 290 students
- The students of Our Lady of Grace School focused on the need for peace in our world.
- They made Pinwheels for Peace, each a visual statement about their feelings about peace/tolerance/cooperation/harmony/or unity.
- Many older classes worked with their younger buddy classes to assemble the pinwheels and write their thoughts.
- A group of parents then adorned different areas of the school with these colorful reminders of the possibilities of life without violence.
- These activities culminated with a beautiful Liturgy for Peace, celebrated by Father Omer, attended by the school body and parents, and led by the fifth grade.
- As they concluded the Mass, the students stationed themselves throughout the church and sang the "Peace Prayer".
- Peace is the blessing we pray is found by each of us and by all.
- The mission of Our Lady of Grace Catholic School is to prepare today's students to be tomorrow's leaders by integrating gospel and family values, discipline, and academic excellence into a safe, Christ-centered environment for children grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Catholic School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.