Grades: K-8 | 290 students
- The students of Our Lady of Grace School focused on the need for peace in our world.
- They made Pinwheels for Peace, each a visual statement about their feelings about peace/tolerance/cooperation/harmony/or unity.
- Many older classes worked with their younger buddy classes to assemble the pinwheels and write their thoughts.
- A group of parents then adorned different areas of the school with these colorful reminders of the possibilities of life without violence.
- These activities culminated with a beautiful Liturgy for Peace, celebrated by Father Omer, attended by the school body and parents, and led by the fifth grade.
- As they concluded the Mass, the students stationed themselves throughout the church and sang the "Peace Prayer".
- Peace is the blessing we pray is found by each of us and by all.
- The mission of Our Lady of Grace Catholic School is to prepare today's students to be tomorrow's leaders by integrating gospel and family values, discipline, and academic excellence into a safe, Christ-centered environment for children grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Our Lady Of Grace Elementary School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Catholic School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.