Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
- Our Lady of Grace School is a Roman Catholic Community of faithfully committed followers of Christ who are living witnesses to teaching as Jesus did, giving service here in Gravesend, Brooklyn.
- Our principal objective is to educate the students to meet the intellectual, spiritual, social, physical and cultural challenges of living in the global community as exemplary Christians.
- The importance of self discipline, responsibility and the use of good judgment encompasses our belief that intellectual development results by giving students experience in higher-order and critical thinking skills.
- We assist the students in their development, both academically and individually, in a complex society.
- Fairness, cooperation, unity and innovation help to facilitate a strong spirit amongst the students.
- This concept guides the faculty in their mission to explore and implement new ideas in a diverse society.
- The students, along with their parents, develop a sense of belonging to an extended family.
- Students are encouraged to speak with the teachers to develop a relationship built on trust and understanding.
- We acknowledge that Our Lady of Grace School cannot be successful without first understanding the importance of each individual.
- We are all God's children working together harmoniously for the benefit of our school, our broader community and ultimately for all humanity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is prorated based on number of children in family.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joan McMaster|
|Admissions Associate||Roseann Silvery|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, DanceBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||AfterSchool Sports Program, Band, Student Council, Talent Club Band, Talent Club, AfterSchool Sports Program,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 380 students
1313 83rd St
Brooklyn, NY 11228
BrooklynGrades: KG | 12 students
1990 Stillwell Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11223
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 216 students
3867 Shore Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11235
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 177 students
133 27th Avenue 157
Brooklyn, NY 11214
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 329 students
1518 73rd St
Brooklyn, NY 11228
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.