Our teacher to student ratio is 1:19. Our small class sizes allow our committed teachers to address the individual needs of every student.
At OLG, we believe a successful education incorporates the personal, academic and spiritual development of the child. It's about creating the right environment for your child to become a confident learner, contribute to the community and develop good moral character.
Younger students have a 'prayer buddy' that mentors them and shows them howto become confident learners and leaders.
Our students have access to Chromebooks, a full computer lab, Ipads, Smartboards, and tech savvy teachers.
- The dedicated teachers of Our Lady of Grace (OLG) tailor lesson plans to diverse learning styles, while addressing the individual strengths and needs of every child. OLG graduates go to top performing Catholic and public schools, such as St. Patrick High School, DePaul College Prep, Lane Tech and Josephinum Academy. We have been awarded the Polk Bros Foundation Leadership Award three years in a row. We have full-day preschool and kindergarten programs and before and after school care is available. Tuition Assistance is available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,300|
|Tuition Notes||Family discounts available. Tuition cost is for the whole year. Additional fee of $750/year for each child entering Preschool.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Moran|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Children's Choir, Mentoring and Tutoring, National Honor Society, Patrol, Reading Club, Soccer, Various others such as chess, soccer & dance are offered for a small fee based on student interest., Yearbook Patrol, Reading Club, Soccer, Yearbook, Children's Choir,
Mentoring and Tutoring,
National Honor Society,
Various others such as chess, soccer & dance are offered for a small fee based on student interest.,
An education received at Our Lady of Grace School (OLG) is one that opens doors and sets a foundation for life.
- This is how we do it:
- Our successful education incorporates the personal, academic and spiritual development of the child.
- We create the right environment for your child to become a confident learner, contribute to the community, be active in the Catholic faith and develop good moral character.
- Teachers and staff specialize in individualized instruction that serves to elevate academic achievement. This is attainable due to our small class sizes.
- OLG graduates attend top performing high schools, such as DePaul College Prep, Lane Tech, St. Patrick High School, and Josephinum Academy.
- Our families build a strong community life and lasting friendships.
- We offer full-day preschool and kindergarten.
- Tuition Assistance is available.
- Before and After School Care is available for families that need flexible hours to match their demanding schedules.
- We are part of Action for Children and Preschool for All.
- Students attend Mass regularly and take an active part in the religious life of the Parish.
- Polk Bros and Big Shoulders Fund Leadership Award recipient in 2004, 2008, 2010, 2012,2013 and 2014
Profile last updated: 01/26/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 873 students
3900 N Leavitt St
Chicago, IL 60618
ChicagoGrades: K-9 | 392 students
4520 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
1439 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 396 students
1710 W Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60613
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
2347 W Augusta Blvd
Chicago, IL 60622
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.