Our teacher to student ratio is 1:19. Our small class sizes allow our committed teachers to address the individual needs of every student.
At OLG, we believe a successful education incorporates the personal, academic and spiritual development of the child. It's about creating the right environment for your child to become a confident learner, contribute to the community and develop good moral character.
Younger students have a 'prayer buddy' that mentors them and shows them howto become confident learners and leaders.
Our students have access to Chromebooks, a full computer lab, Ipads, Smartboards, and tech savvy teachers.
The dedicated teachers of Our Lady of Grace (OLG) tailor lesson plans to diverse learning styles, while addressing the individual strengths and needs of every child. OLG graduates go to top performing Catholic and public schools, such as St. Patrick High School, DePaul College Prep, Lane Tech and Josephinum Academy. We have been awarded the Polk Bros Foundation Leadership Award three years in a row. We have full-day preschool and kindergarten programs and before and after school care is available. Tuition Assistance is available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,300|
|Tuition Notes||Family discounts available. Tuition cost is for the whole year. Additional fee of $750/year for each child entering Preschool.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Moran|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Children's Choir, Mentoring and Tutoring, National Honor Society, Patrol, Reading Club, Soccer, Various others such as chess, soccer & dance are offered for a small fee based on student interest., Yearbook Patrol, Reading Club, Soccer, Yearbook, Children's Choir,
Mentoring and Tutoring,
National Honor Society,
Various others such as chess, soccer & dance are offered for a small fee based on student interest.,
An education received at Our Lady of Grace School (OLG) is one that opens doors and sets a foundation for life.
- This is how we do it:
- Our successful education incorporates the personal, academic and spiritual development of the child.
- We create the right environment for your child to become a confident learner, contribute to the community, be active in the Catholic faith and develop good moral character.
- Teachers and staff specialize in individualized instruction that serves to elevate academic achievement. This is attainable due to our small class sizes.
- OLG graduates attend top performing high schools, such as DePaul College Prep, Lane Tech, St. Patrick High School, and Josephinum Academy.
- Our families build a strong community life and lasting friendships.
- We offer full-day preschool and kindergarten.
- Tuition Assistance is available.
- Before and After School Care is available for families that need flexible hours to match their demanding schedules.
- We are part of Action for Children and Preschool for All.
- Students attend Mass regularly and take an active part in the religious life of the Parish.
- Polk Bros and Big Shoulders Fund Leadership Award recipient in 2004, 2008, 2010, 2012,2013 and 2014
Profile last updated: 01/26/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
2347 W Augusta Blvd
Chicago, IL 60622
ChicagoGrades: K-9 | 420 students
2524 N Orchard St
Chicago, IL 60614
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 320 students
4910 N Claremont Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
720 W. Belmont Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 945 students
3900 N Leavitt St
Chicago, IL 60618
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.