Grades: K-8 | 180 students
- The creation and diligent maintenance of a nurturing learning community have a great deal to do with how effective our educational program is for our children.
- We strive to create a learning environment that is “humanly and spiritually rich, one that exudes a common spirit of trust and spontaneity.” Our Lady of Guadalupe educators realize that there is strong correlation between learning and community-centered environments.
- We at Our Lady of Guadalupe welcome the challenge of recognizing diverse learning styles, providing a positive learning environment, and attending to teacher-student and student-student relationships.
- The academic curriculum at Our Lady of Guadalupe School is one that challenges students to develop basic skills and good study habits.
- The curriculum includes instruction in computers, music and physical education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Our Lady Of Guadalupe School-rose Hills also viewed these schools: All Saints Catholic School.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.