Grades: K-8 | 180 students
- The creation and diligent maintenance of a nurturing learning community have a great deal to do with how effective our educational program is for our children.
- We strive to create a learning environment that is “humanly and spiritually rich, one that exudes a common spirit of trust and spontaneity.” Our Lady of Guadalupe educators realize that there is strong correlation between learning and community-centered environments.
- We at Our Lady of Guadalupe welcome the challenge of recognizing diverse learning styles, providing a positive learning environment, and attending to teacher-student and student-student relationships.
- The academic curriculum at Our Lady of Guadalupe School is one that challenges students to develop basic skills and good study habits.
- The curriculum includes instruction in computers, music and physical education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Our Lady Of Guadalupe School-rose Hills also viewed these schools: All Saints Catholic School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.