Grades: PK-12 | 481 students
- MISSION:The mission of Our Lady of Lourdes Regional School, a faith-centered community rooted in the Roman Catholic faith, is to challenge students to strive for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
- Our mission is to empower the mind, body, and spirit of all children from first learners to lifelong learners by providing a broad, balanced education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based or mild learning differences. Speech therapist/CSIU services|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- STATEMENT OF BELIEFS: Our Lady of Lourdes Regional School believes that...
- 1. Children learn at different rates and in different ways.
- 2. Differentiated learning is beneficial to all students.
- 3. Life-long learning is essential for success in a changing society.
- 4. Self-esteem is directly related to success.
- 5. All children have a right to safety, love, and learning.
- 6. Effective education develops the whole person - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- 7. Nurturing a deep faith and prayer life of our Lourdes family enriches the entire community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinersvilleGrades: PK-8 | 150 students
515 N Front St
Minersville, PA 17954
PaxinosGrades: PK-6 | 33 students
216 Tulip Rd
Paxinos, PA 17860
PottsvilleGrades: UG | 17 students
2075 W Norwegian St
Pottsville, PA 17901
Lourdes is like a family. The teachers are there to teach. I know they do not receive a high salary or a retirement plan. Everyone knows my child and the fact that he can remain there his entire school career is a blessing. He will not have the torture of moving from school to school like I did! He is doing great in school and whenever there is a problem, his teachers have let me know and worked to help him. I highly recommend Lourdes to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - joker
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.