Grades: PK-12 | 481 students
MISSION:The mission of Our Lady of Lourdes Regional School, a faith-centered community rooted in the Roman Catholic faith, is to challenge students to strive for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
Our mission is to empower the mind, body, and spirit of all children from first learners to lifelong learners by providing a broad, balanced education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based or mild learning differences. Speech therapist/CSIU services|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- STATEMENT OF BELIEFS: Our Lady of Lourdes Regional School believes that...
- 1. Children learn at different rates and in different ways.
- 2. Differentiated learning is beneficial to all students.
- 3. Life-long learning is essential for success in a changing society.
- 4. Self-esteem is directly related to success.
- 5. All children have a right to safety, love, and learning.
- 6. Effective education develops the whole person - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- 7. Nurturing a deep faith and prayer life of our Lourdes family enriches the entire community.
Profile last updated: 03/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PottsvilleGrades: UG | 17 students
2075 W Norwegian St
Pottsville, PA 17901
MinersvilleGrades: PK-8 | 150 students
515 N Front St
Minersville, PA 17954
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 571 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
2101 S College Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19121
PaxinosGrades: PK-6 | 33 students
216 Tulip Rd
Paxinos, PA 17860
|5.0 Stars 03/19/15|
Lourdes is like a family. The teachers are there to teach. I know they do not receive a high salary or a retirement plan. Everyone knows my child and the fact that he can remain there his entire school career is a blessing. He will not have the torture of moving from school to school like I did! He is doing great in school and whenever there is a problem, his teachers have let me know and worked to help him. I highly recommend Lourdes to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - joker
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.