Grades: NS-5 | 124 students
Welcome to Our Lady of Lourdes School! Celebrating 50 Years of Tradition In Academic Excellence Half & Full Day 3 YR Program; Full Day 4 YR Program; Full Day Kindergarten; Grades 1-5 Before School & After School Care: 7AM-8:30AM; 3PM-5:30PM Mission Statement:: Our Lady of Lourdes School answers Jesus’ call, to love and serve others and is committed to achieving academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEPs, 504 plans, Early Intervention & Remediation|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Jumper for girls; khaki pants for boys)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,625|
|Tuition Notes||2014-2015 Tuition Rates Grades K- 5 $3,475.00 150.00 Book and Materials Fee $3,625.00 Total Tuition Pre-K Program 4 Year Old F|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$300|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shalimar Allbanese|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts & Crafts Club, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Math Club, Musical Instrument Instruction, Performance Group Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Math Club, Arts & Crafts Club,
Musical Instrument Instruction,
- Established in 1963, offering a long tradition of academic excellence
- Grades Offered: Full & Half Day Pre-K (age 3-4) through Grade 5 with open enrollment
- Technology, Art, Music, and Physical Education Classes
- Morning Prayer, monthly liturgy and community service projects
- School Day is 9am to 3pmExtended Day Program: Before school from 7am to after school until 5:30pm
- Music lessons on-site and Performance Group Presentations
- Parents’ Guild develops, organizes and initiates family enrichment and social activities
- Tuition costs at a very affordable rate, so that parents can give their children the gift of a quality Catholic education
Our Lady of Lourdes School answers Jesus’ call to love and serve others and is committed to achieving academic excellence.
Motto: Mother Mary lead us to Jesus!
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.