Grades: PK-8 | 325 students
Students removing hats, gloves and mittens from our 'Mitten Tree' to give them to needy families during the Christmas season.
- The Our Lady of Lourdes school staff, in cooperation with both parents and students, is committed to guide each child toward the realization of his/her full academic, social, spiritual, personal, and physical potential.
- At Our Lady of Lourdes School, we work to achieve this goal with young people through a program which provides a structural situation in which Christian values, self-realization and social interaction are fostered.
- Through the example and encouragement of committed Christian parents and teachers, students are provided a foundation on which to build their lives.
- The curriculum of Our Lady of Lourdes School is organized to provide the means to accomplish this goal.
- The emphasis is on attaining the basic skills which provide self-confidence to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Creativity is encouraged, judgment and constructive criticism are developed, and self-discipline is stressed to prepare the student to make a valuable contribution to life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends on program and/or number of children enrolled.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Softball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Central IslipGrades: PK-8 | 320 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
Deer ParkGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
105 Half Hollow Rd
Deer Park, NY 11729
SeafordGrades: K-9 | 594 students
2001 Jackson Ave
Seaford, NY 11783
Bay ShoreGrades: K-9 | 506 students
Bay Shore, NY 11706
BrentwoodGrades: K-12 | 385 students
1725 Brentwood Road Bldg 2
Brentwood, NY 11717
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.