Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is a natural, integral part of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish through stewardship.
- The school recognizes the whole child by designing instruction to address the unique talents of each.
- Opportunities are created to help the student understand social responsibility, to help make judgments based upon Catholic, Christian values and thereby to promote and enhance self-esteem.
- The vision of Our Lady of Lourdes School is to promote lifelong learning by expanding the role of the classroom through the use of technology and instructional techniques and strategies.
- These activities and tasks are directly linked to the desired learning outcomes of the Archdiocese of Louisville.
- Learners are given the opportunity and time to practice and apply learning in a variety of contents.
- Knowledge of academics is affirmed throughout the learning process.
- Students accept responsibility for their own learning.
- High expectations for success for each student are expressed by all involved with the learner.
- We intend to provide a program which offers to each student the opportunity to reach potential spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- The program and environment shall be child centered.
- It shall respect the individual differences of each child.
- This requires a total commitment of our children, their parents, our educational and pastoral staffs, and the parish at large to actively live out their faith.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LouisvilleGrades: K-8 | 431 students
1800 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
LouisvilleGrades: K-8 | 411 students
322 Cannons Ln
Louisville, KY 40206
LouisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
8005 New LaGrange Rd
Louisville, KY 40222
LouisvilleGrades: KG-8 | 257 students
1938 Alfresco Pl
Louisville, KY 40205
LouisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 677 students
423 Cherrywood Road
Louisville, KY 40207
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.