Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Elementary School exist to create a Catholic Christian learning environment in which students can grow in academic knowledge and the realization of God working in their lives.
- We believe that we educate our students as we recognize the uniqueness of each child as he/she is encouraged to shine.
- We believe that our students are first and foremost children and should be allowed to participate in experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
- We believe that our school community is enriched by the diversity of our students as represented in different socio-economic, ethnic, racial, and religious groups.
- We believe that our Catholic school offers an environment providing opportunities for Christian formation and knowledge.
- Students are involved in religious education classes, service activities, liturgical celebrations, celebration of sacraments, and daily prayer experiences.
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their children.
- Parents, children, and staff form a faith community working together to achieve the goals of the school.
- We believe that our Catholic school provides an excellent education that challenges the child to his/her potential through positive learning experiences.
- We believe that the ultimate goal of our school is to guide students to acquire knowledge in order to find their place in society as they live a life rooted in Christian love and respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KearnsGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
4501 W 5215 S
Kearns, UT 84118
MurrayGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
240 E 5600 S
Murray, UT 84107
SandyGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
1815 E 9800 S
Sandy, UT 84092
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.