Grades: PK-5 | 142 students
- School offers a variety of special programs at Our Lady of Mercy Academy that are designed to support our curriculum and to develop the whole child, with emphasis on his or her strengths and needs.
- Our beliefs about how children learn are based on current research and best practices.
- We have high expectations for all our students to succeed.
- We organize special program like Art,Music/ instrumental and vocal,Spanish,Physical Education,Performing Arts,After-School Enrichment,Athletics,Book Club,Tutoring and Community and Peer Service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MorristownGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
21 Cutler Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Morris PlainsGrades: PK-8
238 Speedwell Avenue
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Morris PlainsGrades: PK-1
131 Mountain Way
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
CaldwellGrades: PK-8 | 375 students
235 Bloomfield Ave
Caldwell, NJ 07006
MontclairGrades: PK-12 | 1037 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
This is an amazing school and I am very thankful that it has been such a central part of my daughter's life for the past 4 years. Here are some high points:* The principal is top notch. She is a brilliant and driven woman who commands a deep authoritative presence among the students, staff and at times the parents. Amazingly, she manages to balance this authoritative presence with a very warm and caring demeanor. She knows all of the students by first name and is very caring and loving. *The atmosphere is very warm and family oriented. The staff is a very loving group of people who will make sure your child is getting the exact level of education your child needs.*The class sizes are small*Aftercare and lunches are provided*Strong standard of academics. The children are challenged at every level
- Posted by Parent - Satisfied Parent
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.