Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
- Mission Grammar School is a small, urban Catholic elementary school established in 1889 in Roxbury, Massachusetts.
- It serves students from diverse religious, ethnic and economic backgrounds.
- Our goal is for the students to profit from a traditional curriculum of basic skills with emphasis on language arts and mathematics.
- Our most valuable resource is a staff that strives to work in close collaboration and with mutual respect, enabling them to meet the educational needs of the students in a school with limited resources.
- We strive to enable each student to reach his or her full potential in a faith-based community rooted in gospel values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BostonGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
9 Moon St
Boston, MA 02113
Chestnut HillGrades: NS-6 | 327 students
20 Manet Road
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
RoxburyGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
131 Mount Pleasant Ave
Roxbury, MA 02119
DorchesterGrades: PK-12 | 158 students
670 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
West RoxburyGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
40 Saint Theresa Ave
West Roxbury, MA 02132
Mission Grammar has provided my daughter an education setting that not only offers exceptional academics with advanced technology integrations but also an environment that fosters faith, community service, and deep caring for others. Because Mission Grammar offers an extremely valuable and cost effective education, I am confident my child will grow to be a more confident and well rounded individual.
- Posted by Parent - jilli
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.