Grades: PK-8 | 631 students
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is dedicated to the development of Christian values emanating from the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Following the Catholic tradition as was begun by the Dominican Sisters of Sparkhill, an active faith response within the school, parish, and outside community is emphasized to every child.
- Therefore, as a school community in addition to our Liturgies, we not only celebrate, pray and worship together daily, our students are involved in a variety of service projects that call for community involvement that benefit the needy and elderly in our community and beyond.
- The faculty and staff of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School are committed to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth of each child.
- As a result, students consistently perform well on State Standardized tests surpassing local, national and Diocesan scores.
- Our students are accepted by their first choice of the best Catholic and Specialized Public High Schools in the area and are often awarded scholarships.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||631 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ozone ParkGrades: KG-8 | 483 students
10406 101st Ave
Ozone Park, NY 11416
South Ozone ParkGrades: PK-8 | 284 students
10955 128th St
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
HollisGrades: PK-8 | 221 students
188th St & 91st Avenue
Hollis, NY 11423
Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
JamaicaGrades: K-9 | 465 students
17914 Dalny Rd
Jamaica, NY 11432
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.