Grades: PK-8 | 631 students
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is dedicated to the development of Christian values emanating from the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Following the Catholic tradition as was begun by the Dominican Sisters of Sparkhill, an active faith response within the school, parish, and outside community is emphasized to every child.
- Therefore, as a school community in addition to our Liturgies, we not only celebrate, pray and worship together daily, our students are involved in a variety of service projects that call for community involvement that benefit the needy and elderly in our community and beyond.
- The faculty and staff of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School are committed to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth of each child.
- As a result, students consistently perform well on State Standardized tests surpassing local, national and Diocesan scores.
- Our students are accepted by their first choice of the best Catholic and Specialized Public High Schools in the area and are often awarded scholarships.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||631 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ozone ParkGrades: KG-8 | 483 students
10406 101st Ave
Ozone Park, NY 11416
South Ozone ParkGrades: PK-8 | 284 students
10955 128th St
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
Queens VillageGrades: KG-12 | 69 students
21532 Jamaica Ave
Queens Village, NY 11428
JamaicaGrades: K-8 | 397 students
8022 Parsons Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11432
Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.