Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
- Our Lady of Providence Regional School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education for culturally diverse children from Nursery through Grade 8.
- Our school is a safe, structured environment designed to encourage development of the whole child.
- Using New York State and Diocesan Learning Standards, Our Lady of Providence strives to promote academic excellence and to instill Christian virtues.
- Our objective is to prepare moral Christians who will be valued members of society.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SmithtownGrades: PK-6 | 280 students
211 Brooksite Drive
Smithtown, NY 11787
BrentwoodGrades: K-12 | 385 students
1725 Brentwood Road Bldg 2
Brentwood, NY 11717
West IslipGrades: PK-8 | 325 students
44 Toomey Rd
West Islip, NY 11795
Deer ParkGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
105 Half Hollow Rd
Deer Park, NY 11729
RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.