Grades: K-9 | 787 students
- The mission of Our Lady of Sorrows School is, in partnership with families, to educate students who will develop spiritually, academically and socially, into Christians who will inspire and serve others in the world.
- We provide a nurturing learning environment that supports children as they develop the skills necessary to become life long learners.
- We welcome children into either our three-year-old preschool class or our four-year-old preschool class.
- Our programs use developmentally appropriate practices that encourage a child's natural curiosity.
- The preschool day begins in a classroom of enriching activities as children are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||787 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Farmington HillsGrades: K-8 | 374 students
32200 W 12 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
NorthvilleGrades: K-8 | 418 students
132 Orchard Dr
Northville, MI 48167
PlymouthGrades: PK-8 | 191 students
10450 Joy Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
LivoniaGrades: KG-8 | 223 students
15089 Newburgh Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
CantonGrades: PK-8 | 560 students
48735 Warren Rd
Canton, MI 48187
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.