Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
- Our Lady of the Angels School is a parochial elementary school for boys and girls in Pre-School through grade Eight.
- The School is located in Worcester, Massachusetts, in the Worcester Diocese, at 1220 Main Street.
- The School provides an alternative educational option for students who strive to attain educational proficiency and personal growth.
- The curriculum is selective in offering academic opportunities to encourage the students to develop their potential.
- The School faculty accepts the challenge to insure top-quality Christian education to all regardless of race, creed, color or national origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WorcesterGrades: K-9 | 336 students
27 Edward St
Worcester, MA 01605
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
865 Main St
Worcester, MA 01610
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 198 students
355 Grafton St
Worcester, MA 01604
ShrewsburyGrades: PK-6 | 176 students
55 Oak Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
WorcesterGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
50 Richland St
Worcester, MA 01610
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.