Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
- Our Lady Of The Assumption School is a place where students learn and are expected to be respectful of adults and their peers in word and action.
- This is a school where kids can be kids, to mature and grow in a loving, disciplined environment.
- For over 50 years, Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School has exemplified the best in Catholic Education, Preschool through grade eight.
- We develop smart, kind, thoughtful students who love God and learning, who practice social justice, and embrace cultural diversity.
- Our Lady Of The Assumption school is fully accredited by the Western Catholic Religious Association and the merged North Central Association of Schools and Colleges and Advance ED. OLA is a recipient of the prestigious Pinon Award, a Quality New Mexico honor which recognizes excellence in education based on meeting National Baldrige Award criteria.Our full-day modified Kindergarten curriculum used in the Pre-K program ensures a successful educational base for your student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue pants w/belt and white/light blue or navy blue polos w/ logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Non-refundable Registration fee: $200 per student. Tuition for 2012-13 $4650 for first student with a discount for each additional student family member. We offer FACTS Tuition Program which allows ALL Tuition to be paid in 10 equal payments July-April|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Connie Mollo|
|Admissions Associate||Karen Rynne|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Softball,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- In addition to our core curriculum we offer the following:
- Full time Music
- Beginner and Advanced Band Instruction
- Dedicated Full time Art Program
- Physical Education
- Library Science
- Computer Technology
- Afterschool Clubs including: Lego, Chess and OLA Sprounts - Garden Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-8 | 193 students
6201 Ross Ave Se
Albuquerque, NM 87108
AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-8 | 188 students
300 Gold Avenue SE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-12 | 1432 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
OLA is a small school with a BIG heart. With one class per grade and small student-teacher ratio, OLA offers a warm, family-like, safe, and nurturing environment based upon Catholic values. My sons are flourishing academically, socially, and spiritually. OLA develops students with a holistic approach. The campus is very pretty as well.
- Posted by Parent - ladyg
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.