Grades: PK-K | 151 students
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Academy, dedicated to faithfully serving its students and the community, commits itself to creating and maintaining a positive, productive, and spiritual environment whereby all who enter, "Enter to Learn and Learn to Serve" in a global society.
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Academy, with the support and assistance of the Church, Diocese and the Office of Superintendent, will continue to be the educational choice of this community.
- This is reflected in our students, who achieve exemplary academic standards, live by the Gospel values, display strong character, and positively contribute to their communities and humanity.
- Because of the strong involvement of parents, and Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Church and Council Members, our school will continue to be strengthened and students will continue to prosper.
- The highest priority in the school program is given to building a faith that is expressed in worship, religion classes and in everyday life.
- The religion teacher stresses that Christ is the foundation of spiritual life and strives to incorporate religious values, Christian principles, and Catholic traditions into the entire day.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue bottoms with baby blue polos. All shirts should have the OLBSA monogram.)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition per month is $365, limited amounts of financial assistance are available and those wishing to apply for financial aid should contact the office. We also offer a FREE Pre-K 4 Program to qualifying parents. Please inquire about letting your child at|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nicole Goad|
- After School Enrichment Program Available
- FREE Pre-K 4 Program to Qualifying Parents
- Faith Based Environment
- Strong Academic Program
- Grades Pre-K 3 through Kindergarten
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ShreveportGrades: KG-12 | 817 students
7425 Broadacres Rd
Shreveport, LA 71129
ShreveportGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
947 Jordan Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
ShreveportGrades: PK-8 | 345 students
2785 Fairfield Ave
Shreveport, LA 71104
ShreveportGrades: PK-9 | 189 students
2820 Summer Grove Dr
Shreveport, LA 71118
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.