Grades: PK-K | 151 students
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Academy, dedicated to faithfully serving its students and the community, commits itself to creating and maintaining a positive, productive, and spiritual environment whereby all who enter, "Enter to Learn and Learn to Serve" in a global society.
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Academy, with the support and assistance of the Church, Diocese and the Office of Superintendent, will continue to be the educational choice of this community.
- This is reflected in our students, who achieve exemplary academic standards, live by the Gospel values, display strong character, and positively contribute to their communities and humanity.
- Because of the strong involvement of parents, and Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Church and Council Members, our school will continue to be strengthened and students will continue to prosper.
- The highest priority in the school program is given to building a faith that is expressed in worship, religion classes and in everyday life.
- The religion teacher stresses that Christ is the foundation of spiritual life and strives to incorporate religious values, Christian principles, and Catholic traditions into the entire day.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue bottoms with baby blue polos. All shirts should have the OLBSA monogram.)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition per month is $365, limited amounts of financial assistance are available and those wishing to apply for financial aid should contact the office. We also offer a FREE Pre-K 4 Program to qualifying parents. Please inquire about letting your child at|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nicole Goad|
- After School Enrichment Program Available
- FREE Pre-K 4 Program to Qualifying Parents
- Faith Based Environment
- Strong Academic Program
- Grades Pre-K 3 through Kindergarten
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ShreveportGrades: KG-12 | 817 students
7425 Broadacres Rd
Shreveport, LA 71129
ShreveportGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
947 Jordan Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
ShreveportGrades: PK-8 | 345 students
2785 Fairfield Ave
Shreveport, LA 71104
ShreveportGrades: PK-9 | 189 students
2820 Summer Grove Dr
Shreveport, LA 71118
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.