Grades: K-8 | 209 students
- Our Lady of the Rosary Parish are committed to challenging our students to grow in faith, Christian service, and academic excellence within a caring Christian environment.
- Our programs of instruction are based on the basic Roman Catholic beliefs and Christian values of respect for self and others and a love of God.
- We recognize that we live in a new media and information age and are preparing our students to effectively and morally communicate with others.
- We integrate faith, technology, and culture in all of our academic and extracurricular programs.
- With discipline, parental support and involvement, and a caring small school atmosphere, our students are able to develop to their fullest potential.
- We enhance both the spiritual and intellectual growth of our students and encourage development and achievement in accordance with their needs and abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DaytonGrades: KG-8 | 318 students
5086 Burkhardt Rd
Dayton, OH 45431
DaytonGrades: K-9 | 492 students
104 W Dorothy Ln
Dayton, OH 45429
DaytonGrades: K-8 | 238 students
1824 Saint Charles Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
KetteringGrades: NS-8 | 449 students
4600 Ackerman Blvd
Kettering, OH 45429
KetteringGrades: KG-8 | 386 students
2001 Woodman Dr
Kettering, OH 45420
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.