Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School (OLSH) is a kid-friendly, loving, Catholic school in City Heights.
- Our goal is to develop children holistically- body, mind and spirit.
- Consequently, we offer a solid academic program, after school activities, daily and weekly prayer and celebration of the liturgy.
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, a Catholic school in the Diocese of San Diego, is promising to focus on the academic, spiritual, cultural, and social needs of its students and their families.
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, is promising to recognize, celebrate, and build upon its history of unique family values and traditions.
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, is promising to recognize and include the diverse cultural and economic needs of its neighborhood.
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, is promising to be aware of and fulfill the Scriptural values of unity and reconciliation, working together to create a healthy community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Drama Choir, Drama,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 123 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
4670 Mount Abernathy Ave
San Diego, CA 92117
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 90 students
3811 Mount Acadia Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 355 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.