Grades: K-8 | 181 students
- We strive to make Our Lady of the Valley School a Christian education community where human culture and knowledge, enlightened and enlivened by faith, are shared in a spirit of freedom and love.
- As educators and learners in a Catholic environment centered in Jesus Christ we work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become fully active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others, and make a difference in the world.
- Our commitment to the total development of the child provides students with a level of literacy and fluency that enables them to be morally responsible citizens of the world; competent, productive contributors to the workforce; and thinking, fulfilled individuals in a diverse society.
- We commit our schools to provide a quality education so that a Catholic education is an advantage for life.
- The educators of our school community are dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, social, moral aesthetic, and physical growth of its members and to the development of each person according to the example and teaching of Christ.
- We affirm that each child is unique, and that the dignity and potential of each individual should be respected.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Canoga ParkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
7644 Farralone Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91304
West HillsGrades: NS-6 | 207 students
23838 Kittridge Street
West Hills, CA 91307
WinnetkaGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
19812 Cantlax St
Winnetka, CA 91306
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.